|Committees > Executive Board Committees > Membership|
To promote increased membership in SALALM, to assist the Secretariat in membership activities as deemed necessary, and to undertake the orientation of new members.
1. Plans activities in consultation with the Executive Secretary designed to promote increased membership.
2. Assists the Secretariat in membership and recruiting activities.
3. Plans and provides activities during annual conference designed to acquaint new members with the SALALM organization and its members.
4. Publicizes and receives nominations for Honorary Members at least six weeks before the annual meeting.
5. Considers nominations for Honorary Members and forwards recommendations to the Executive Board.
(For guidelines on nominating Honorary Members, see Operational Handbook, Sec. III)
Minutes from Membership Committee Meetings
Last modified 08/17/09