SALALM produces a number of quality publications relating to the study of Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Iberian peninsula.
- No. 50. (Final Report) Latin American Studies Research and Bibliography: Past, Present, and Future. 2007.
- No. 56. (Bibliography) Hallock, Nancy L. SALALM, The First Fifty Years, A Handlist of Publications with Author Index. 2007.
- No. 49. (Final Report) Women in Latin American Studies: Reshaping the Boundaries. 2007.
- No. 55. (Bibliography) Williams, Gayle Ann. Bibliography of Latin American and Caribbean Bibliographies. Annual Report, 2002/2003-2003/2004. 2007.
- No. 54. (Bibliography) Barnhart, Anne C. Finding Women Writers of Costa Rica: A Bibliographical Guide to Anthologies of Poetry and Short Stories. 2007.